- May 1 we are rescheduled to visit the wetlands. Your child will need a change of clothes and their rubber boots.
- May 18 all 4th graders will take a field trip to Old Threshers in Mt. Pleasant. We leave here around 8:45 and return around 2:00. Your child will need a sack lunch that day.
- May 23 - 24 the whole school will go on a trip to Van Buren County. Our class goes on the 23rd. Your child will need a cold lunch that day.
- Our wetland wrap up is May 24. We go to Jefferson County Park, so no boots are necessary.
- May 30 both 4th graders will walk to OB Nelson for our Assignment Journal reward. Your child should be bring home the Assignment Journal each night to be signed by you.
It's been a great year. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement from home. I've enjoyed each and every child this year. You all have a great bunch of kids. They are ready for 5th grade!