Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Homework

Some of you may be wondering about my homework policies.  I try to send home a spelling homework assignment on Monday.  This assignment is due on Tuesday.  It is generally a worksheet or the words need to be put in sentences.  I also will generally send home a math homework assignment on Tuesday.  This is due the next day, Wednesday.  I do not send any homework on Wednesday nights because some students are involved with church youth groups.  On Thursday I might send another math sheet or extra spelling.  Watch the Assignment Journals for homework assignments.  I try to make it very clear to the students.  Your child will also be bringing home a reading log.  I expect my 4th grade students to read each night, 15-20 minutes.  The goal is to read at least 100 minutes each week.  Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement to your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment